- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Luca Di Montezemolo
Latest Luca Di Montezemolo Items
Formula One arrives in Singapore this week for its annual night race with Sebastian Vettel racing toward a fourth-straight championship and attention turning toward the combustible situation at Ferrari.
The president of Ferrari has criticized Fernando Alonso in a move that could open a rift between the Italian team and the two-time Formula One champion.
Heading into this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, the Formula One drivers' championship is shaping up as a duel between defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
After breaking free from a pack of title contenders, Fernando Alonso's task at the British Grand Prix is to ensure that advantage in the Formula One championship isn't now thrown away.
Ferrari president Luca Di Montezemolo is urging Formula One to look into immediate cost-cutting strategies.