- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Luca Sbisa
The 29-year-old Kesler is a standout two-way center who has spent his entire 10-season career in Vancouver, compiling six 20-goal seasons and 392 points while playing an agitating physical style. The two-time U.S. Olympian won the Selke Trophy in 2011 as the NHL's best defensive forward.
The Anaheim Ducks moved into first place in the Pacific Division.
Anaheim Ducks defenseman Sheldon Souray will miss the entire season after another operation on his right wrist.
"Right from the start, it just seemed like we didn't have that extra step in our game and it just carried over throughout the entire game," Sbisa said.
"Physically, I felt great. The toughest part was getting prepared mentally," Sbisa said.