- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lucas Glover
Two weeks after enjoying the perks of a U.S. Open champion, from dining with the prime minister to watching the Wimbledon men's final from the Royal Box, Justin Rose led a parade of stars exiting the British Open.
Lucas Glover made an 18-foot birdie putt on his final hole Friday to take a one-stroke lead over Boo Weekley after the second round of the Zurich Classic.
Tiger Woods still has a chance to win the Masters.
Tim Clark would have been easy to miss among dozens of PGA Tour players who poured out of a hotel ballroom after a two-hour meeting on the proposed ban of the stroke used for long putters _ except he was the only guy with a suitcase.
Five tournaments into his rookie season, Brian Harman realized his game wasn't suited for the PGA Tour.
Lucas Glover already has been through a lot this year, even if the calendar shows the first week in May.
This might come as a shock, but Tiger Woods isn't the only player coping with an injury.
Scott Verplank and Lucas Glover played a practice round together Tuesday at Innisbrook, which was only unusual considering where they have been _ on the disabled list.
Lucas Glover has withdrawn from the Sony Open with a sprained right knee that still is not strong enough for him to play golf.
Former U.S. Open champion Lucas Glover has withdrawn from the season-opening Tournament of Champions after spraining his right knee while paddleboarding.
Lucas Glover sprained his right knee in a freak paddle board accident and might not be able to start his season at the Tournament of Champions.
Rickie Fowler led an American charge up the leaderboard on a day when the weather roared at Royal St. George's.
On a sunny day when the old-timers shined, the kid made sure he was right in the thick of things at the British Open.
A player from Northern Ireland charged up the leaderboard at the British Open.
With the world's best golfers teeing it up at Congressional Country Club this week, we talked to some of the area's top pros to get their top three picks for the U.S. Open. Nick Eilerson has their predictions.
"That was a very big putt for me," he said, laughing.