- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Lucas Oil Stadium
Latest Lucas Oil Stadium Items
Construction isn't even underway on a new Minnesota Vikings football stadium, but a hard push is on by the team and its landlord to lure a Super Bowl, college football championship game and Final Four basketball tournament.
Peyton Manning strides across America this week like some modern-day Colossus, blocking out the sun from every other story on the NFL's broad horizon.
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Just two years removed from the neck troubles that weakened his right arm but strengthened his resolve, Peyton Manning is off to the best start by any quarterback in NFL history.
Indianapolis wants to host the Super Bowl in 2018 after winning praise for its handling of the NFL's showcase event in 2012.
Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis were virtually inseparable as Colts teammates.
Cleared by doctors Wednesday to accompany Louisville to Atlanta, the sophomore tells The Associated Press he plans to be a full participant in the team's preparation for Saturday's game against Wichita State.
Teammates huddled around Ware as he left the court. They were clearly upset when the injury, embracing each other and crying. Coach Rick Pitino wiped tears from his eyes.
Manti Te'o walked into a crowded room of reporters Saturday, took a breath and settled in for 15 minutes of NFL scouting combine history.