- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lucas
Amy Nyberg remembers how long she had to wait to hold her babies: 52 days.
One of the many intriguing sub-plots in "Star Wars" lore is just how many sequels moviemaker George Lucas originally wanted to make.
Mark Twain famously said, "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." Now the Navy has found a way.
' But I never had any intention of doing that."
In selling to Disney, he said he is entrusting the lucrative franchise to a new generation of filmmakers.