- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Lucas
"Star Wars" creator George Lucas announced Tuesday that he has picked Chicago to host his much-anticipated museum of art and movie memorabilia, in a major victory for the nation's third-largest city.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel is using everything but Jedi mind tricks to persuade "Star Wars" creator George Lucas to put his planned museum of art and movie memorabilia in Chicago.
San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee is offering George Lucas a spot on the city's scenic waterfront for the future home of the Star Wars creator's lifetime collection of art and movie memorabilia.
Amy Nyberg remembers how long she had to wait to hold her babies: 52 days.
One of the many intriguing sub-plots in "Star Wars" lore is just how many sequels moviemaker George Lucas originally wanted to make.
Mark Twain famously said, "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." Now the Navy has found a way.
"It's all high-quality, and they did it right, and I buy their stuff," Mr. Lucas says.
"There is also now a secondary fire," he said.