- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lucimarian Roberts
Hundreds of people waited in line for an hour or more to pay their respects to the late Lucimarian Roberts, a leader on Mississippi's Gulf Coast for more than 40 years and the mother of ABC's "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts.
Lucimarian Roberts, the mother of "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts, has died a day after the anchor announced she was taking a medical leave for a bone marrow transplant.
The mother of "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts has died.
WABC-TV said Lucimarian Roberts was the first African-American to head Mississippi's board of education.