- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lucy Caldwell
Fairfax County police have arrested a Woodbridge man who they believe has peeped on women in their homes 300 times since 2011.
Two young men apparently delivered quite the pitch when they set up shop outside a McLean pharmacy to solicit donations for their high school football team. More than two dozen people forked over cash.
Four men were arrested in Fairfax County after police said they tried to rob a 15-year-old boy who had agreed online to sell one of them a pair of Nike Air Jordan sneakers.
Fairfax County police Monday released a surveillance video of a man possibly connected to a series of groping assaults in Springfield.
After removing a device that steals ATM card information from a cash machine in the lobby of the Inova Fairfax Hospital Cardiac Care Center, police believe victims don't know they've been robbed.
In a horror movie, a shark or an oversized barracuda might attack an unsuspecting swimmer, but in Fairfax County it was a 35-pound rabid beaver that drove an 83-year-old woman out of the water screaming.
A Fairfax County man was arrested and charged Wednesday with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of his roommate, police said.
Fairfax County Police on Wednesday identified a suspect in at least one of the incidents this summer in which a woman's buttock was slashed while shopping.
“We had put up fliers and someone noticed something unusual,” Ms. Caldwell said.
Michael C. McCarter, 40, was charged with three counts of peeping, but police are continuing to investigate to determine whether he is linked to other cases, said police spokeswoman Lucy Caldwell.