- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lucy Punch
The bawdy middle school comedy "Bad Teacher" makes a nice summer bookend with "Bridesmaids." Each is centered around female rivalry, each is unapologetically crass, and each makes a feeble and unnecessary stab at celebrating the values of friendship and character, partly as a way to lurch the plot toward resolution and partly to avoid the "dark comedy" tag.
Woody Allen says he began shooting movies in European cities because he couldn't afford to do it any more in New York.