- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Luis Aguilar Jr.
A federal jury deliberated only two hours to find Jesus Navarro guilty of murdering Border Patrol Agent Luis Aguilar Jr. at a popular southeastern California campground.
An international manhunt continued yesterday for the killers of a U.S. Border Patrol agent who died Saturday when suspected drug smugglers ran him down as he tried to lay spike strips on a road about a mile north of the U.S.-Mexico border.