- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Luis Jimenez
Major League Baseball suspended umpire Fieldin Culbreth for two games on Friday because he was in charge of the crew that allowed Astros manager Bo Porter to improperly switch relievers in the middle of an inning.
Aziz Ansari and Louis CK will be among the more than 150 comedians descending on New York for the city's annual comedy festival.
PHOENIX (AP) — His rallying cry echoes the late Cesar Chavez, the Hispanic activist who inspired legions with three simple words, "Si, se puede!"
"We've been fighting in this country for our place — and so is every minority," Mr. Jimenez said, surmising that Hispanics' Super Tuesday snubbing of Mr. Obama stems from viewing him as "a competing minority rather than a serious candidate for president."