- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Luis Jimenez
Garrett Richards threw three shutout innings, leading the Los Angeles Angels to a 3-2 win over an Arizona Diamondbacks split-squad on Monday.
A second Wisconsin National Guard member has been suspended in an investigation stemming from a photograph showing soldiers clowning around by an empty flag-draped casket, a Guard spokesman said Wednesday.
Major League Baseball suspended umpire Fieldin Culbreth for two games on Friday because he was in charge of the crew that allowed Astros manager Bo Porter to improperly switch relievers in the middle of an inning.
Aziz Ansari and Louis CK will be among the more than 150 comedians descending on New York for the city's annual comedy festival.
PHOENIX (AP) — His rallying cry echoes the late Cesar Chavez, the Hispanic activist who inspired legions with three simple words, "Si, se puede!"
"She isn't disrespecting anyone," Jimenez wrote of Spc.
"We've been fighting in this country for our place — and so is every minority," Mr. Jimenez said, surmising that Hispanics' Super Tuesday snubbing of Mr. Obama stems from viewing him as "a competing minority rather than a serious candidate for president."