- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Luis Robles
Dax McCarty's goal in the 21st minute lifted the New York Red Bulls to a 1-1 tie with the Chicago Fire on Sunday.
Bill Hamid made eight saves for D.C. United (1-1-1), including a diving save on Brandon Barklage's shot off a corner kick in stoppage time, which came close to crossing the goal line.
"One of the objectives is to keep them off the board and we did that," Robles said. "My job as goalkeeper is to keep us disciplined. I think we did a good job to get chances. I feel like a lot of positives came out of this."
"I spoke to the ref afterward and he said, 'He was too physical coming from behind him,'" Robles said. "I have to respect that."