- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Luis Robles
Dax McCarty's goal in the 21st minute lifted the New York Red Bulls to a 1-1 tie with the Chicago Fire on Sunday.
Bill Hamid made eight saves for D.C. United (1-1-1), including a diving save on Brandon Barklage's shot off a corner kick in stoppage time, which came close to crossing the goal line.
"I spoke to the ref afterward and he said, 'He was too physical coming from behind him,'" Robles said. "I have to respect that."
"One of the objectives is to keep them off the board and we did that," Robles said. "My job as goalkeeper is to keep us disciplined. I think we did a good job to get chances. I feel like a lot of positives came out of this."