- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Luis Scola
As the final seconds ticked off the clock, the Atlanta Hawks celebrated and their fans serenaded the Indiana Pacers with chants of "Overrated!"
When Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel benched his starters for the entire game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, it meant extended playing time for the team's reserves.
Even in the midst of their worst month of the season, the Indiana Pacers are finding ways to win big games.
The Indiana Pacers' bench didn't provide much in Saturday night's 97-96 win over the Brooklyn Nets.
Rasheed Wallace picked up two technical fouls and was ejected for the first time since returning to the NBA in the first quarter of the Knicks' game Sunday against Phoenix.
The Houston Rockets had Jeremy Lin in training camp last December. Now they want him back.
A person with direct knowledge of the move says Knicks guard Jeremy Lin has signed an offer sheet with the Houston Rockets.
Kevin Love's frustration with physical play and officiating have been apparent early and often this season.
Kevin Martin scored 20 points, Shane Battier and Aaron Brooks each added 15 and the Houston Rockets won their fifth straight game, beating the Washington Wizards 100-93 on Monday.
Yao Ming was last seen in an NBA game that counted back in May 2009, limping off the floor in the playoffs and unaware at the time that the injury would force him to miss the following season.
Free agent Luis Scola will return to the Houston Rockets after agreeing to terms on a new contract, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press.
"You can't blame it on the refs," veteran Luis Scola said, "when you lose by double digits."
Yet as the team entered the court area, veteran forward Luis Scola asked Hibbert, "Did you go to school around here?"