- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Luke Air Force Base
An April 7 trial has been scheduled for former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas on charges that he stole merchandise from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store.
The first F-35 fighter jet has arrived at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale.
Luke Air Force Base expects to get its first F-35 in the near future.
Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas is speaking out about his struggles with addiction after being charged with shoplifting.
Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas has pleaded not guilty after being charged with eight counts of organized retail theft.
Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas was among 151 people arrested in a pre-holiday roundup of theft suspects sought in multiple cases in Arizona.
Before stepping down from his post last month as secretary of defense, Leon E. Panetta announced the creation of a new medal -- the Distinguished Warfare Medal -- to be given to drone pilots and other cyberwarriors for "flying" missions from the cool confines of locations such as Luke Air Force Base in Nevada.