- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
Latest Luke Donald Items
Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
Zach Johnson made a quadruple-bogey 8 on his second hole and still managed a 67 in the Honda Classic on Thursday.
Rory McIlroy played his worst golf in the Match Play Championship the year he reached the final.
Rory McIlroy makes his American debut this week in the Match Play Championship. The only goal is to make sure it's not a short week.
Top-ranked amateur Matthew Fitzpatrick, widely regarded as British golf's hottest prospect, has quit university in the United States to pursue his career back in his native England.
HONOLULU (AP) — Zach Johnson plays good golf. He just doesn't like to hear about it.
The Tournament of Champions has all the PGA Tour winners from the previous year, but that doesn't translate into the strongest field. Only six of the top 20 at are Kapalua to start the new year, led by Masters champion Adam Scott at No. 2.
The putt that Adam Scott thinks about most wasn't the one that won him the Masters. The best shot Justin Rose hit at the U.S. Open didn't even stay on the green.
Zach Johnson birdied four of the par 5s and shot a 5-under 67 to take a one-shot lead Thursday over Matt Kuchar in the World Challenge.