- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Luke Donald Items
There was a time not long ago when Britain's golfers ruled Augusta National like no other country. Now, the latest group of talented Brits is determined to end the empire's 17-year drought at the Masters.
Notable pairings include Tiger Woods with Luke Donald and Scott Piercy at 10:45 a.m., and 2012 Masters champion Bubba Watson with Ian Poulter and Steven Fox at 10:34.
Jim Furyk goes into the Tampa Bay Championship at No. 5 in driving accuracy on the PGA Tour and No. 146 in distance off the tee.
Jim Furyk lost in a playoff a year ago at the Tampa Bay Championship and had no reason to feel as though he threw one away. Luke Donald simply beat him and two others with a 7-iron out of the rough to 6 feet for birdie on the first extra hole.
Luke Donald, the No. 3 seed who is regarded among the best in match play, suffered his worst loss in 25 matches at this tournament. Louis Oosthuizen (No. 4) and Justin Rose (No. 5) never even reached the 17th tee when it was time for them to leave.
A move down the California coast hasn't changed a thing for Fredrik Jacobson.
Graeme McDowell tried not to watch golf on TV the last few months to avoid the temptation to play. Adam Scott has been so far removed from the game that he didn't learn about Phil Mickelson's cruel lipout for a 59 until he finished his pro-am round Wednesday at Riviera.
A look at the PGA Tour events that attracted the most players from the top 20 PGA Tour members in the world ranking published this week, excluding the majors, the World Golf Championships and the FedEx Cup playoff events.:
Top-ranked Rory McIlroy sank a short birdie putt on the 18th hole to join Luke Donald at the top of the leaderboard, putting them three shots ahead of a star-studded field after the third round of the Dubai World Championship on Saturday.