- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Luke Donald Items
Webb Simpson plans to play the McGladrey Classic next week, giving him a shot at replacing Luke Donald atop the PGA Tour money list.
Top-ranked Luke Donald is focused on becoming the first player to top the money lists on both sides of the Atlantic heading into the lucrative Dunhill Links Championship.
This might have been the most compelling golf playoff that hardly anyone saw.
That birdie putt by Luke Donald on the final hole of the Tour Championship might turn out to be bigger than anyone imagined.
Webb Simpson was never a threat to win the Tour Championship.
Aaron Baddeley wanted to make a good impression on Greg Norman with hopes of being picked for the Presidents Cup.
Adam Scott is playing well enough to win the Tour Championship. With a little help, he could win a lot more.
Webb Simpson is the No. 1 seed when the Tour Championship gets under way at East Lake, giving him the best shot of the 30-man field to capture the $10 million bonus from the FedEx Cup. It's enough to pinch himself to make sure he's not dreaming.
Just being among the 30 players at the Tour Championship should be enough for Geoff Ogilvy.