- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Luke Donald Items
That birdie putt by Luke Donald on the final hole of the Tour Championship might turn out to be bigger than anyone imagined.
This might have been the most compelling golf playoff that hardly anyone saw.
Webb Simpson was never a threat to win the Tour Championship.
Aaron Baddeley wanted to make a good impression on Greg Norman with hopes of being picked for the Presidents Cup.
Adam Scott is playing well enough to win the Tour Championship. With a little help, he could win a lot more.
Webb Simpson is the No. 1 seed when the Tour Championship gets under way at East Lake, giving him the best shot of the 30-man field to capture the $10 million bonus from the FedEx Cup. It's enough to pinch himself to make sure he's not dreaming.
Just being among the 30 players at the Tour Championship should be enough for Geoff Ogilvy.
Luke Donald is unlike any other No. 1 player in golf over the last two decades.
Steve Stricker is concerned about losing strength in his left arm, and it didn't help Tuesday at East Lake that he was hitting balls next to Bubba Watson.