- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
Latest Luke Hancock Items
Trailing by 17 points in the second half, No. 12 Louisville played one of its best stretches of the season to retake the lead against No. 13 Cincinnati.
Louisville's four-game winning streak is a good sign that things are falling into place for the Cardinals.
South Florida coach Stan Heath wanted to turn the page quickly after a one-sided loss to No. 12 Louisville.
Russ Smith got poked in the eye and teammate Montrezl Harrell took a blow to the chin, opening a cut.
Roy Devin Marble scored 22 points, Aaron White added 19 and No. 20 Iowa ended the game on a 22-9 run to hand No. 3 Ohio State its second loss of the week, 84-74 on Sunday.
Stifled by Louisville's pressure, SMU had its worst shooting performance of the season in Sunday's 71-63 loss to the 12th-ranked Cardinals, a game that featured a Hall of Fame coaching matchup.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The strengths that propelled Louisville to last year's national title are missing for the No. 12 Cardinals, who were left searching for answers after Thursday night's 73-67 loss to No. 24 Memphis.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Memphis players knew it would require stamina, energy and resolve to close out a Louisville team that's tough to beat at home.
Plenty of teams talk about how tight-knit they are, how the team matters more than any individual accomplishment.