- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Luke Martinez
A Wyoming basketball player accused of kicking a man in the face during a bar fight last winter has been ordered to serve jail time and pay $58,000 in restitution after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge.
Leonard Washington and Francisco Cruz scored 16 points apiece and Wyoming throttled No. 11 UNLV's high-scoring offense in a 68-66 victory Saturday.
"I do not choose for the defendant to have a felony on his record," he wrote. "This is my personal decision. I want to put this situation behind me and move on with my life, as I'm sure Lucas would like to as well."