- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Luke Martinez Items
A Wyoming basketball player accused of kicking a man in the face during a bar fight last winter has been ordered to serve jail time and pay $58,000 in restitution after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge.
Leonard Washington and Francisco Cruz scored 16 points apiece and Wyoming throttled No. 11 UNLV's high-scoring offense in a 68-66 victory Saturday.