- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Latest Luke Robinson Items
In the wake of the murder conviction Monday of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit B. Gosnell, a group of black clergy came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to demand congressional investigations and hearings into all abortion clinics — and especially those serving black communities.
Outraged by the grisly details of late-term abortions in Dr. Kermit Gosnell's clinic, a group of black pastors is coming to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to ask for congressional hearings into the impact of abortion in black communities.