- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Luke Schenn
What will the Caps do with Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov? Can they package them for a top four defenseman? Our answers.
Knuble has one assist in three games for Philadelphia, playing in all situations. He's expected to start Friday night's game at the Caps on the second line with Matt Read and Sean Couturier.
It was over in 32 seconds.
There's no franchise in the NHL more valuable than the Toronto Maple Leafs. They're Canada's team more than any of the seven clubs north of the border, worth $521 million, according to Forbes Magazine, despite not winning a Stanley Cup since 1967.
"I think if anything Leaf Nation will probably grow a little bit," he said. "You're definitely not going to be hiding at all especially with the two big companies taking over."