- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Luke Skywalker Items
If you were going to buy a silk charmeuse designer gown for thousands and thousands of dollars, would you want it to be emblazoned with the image of Luke Skywalker, C-3PO or Yoda?
Lord of the Sith Darth Maul, a Stormtrooper, the droid R2-D2 and Darth Vader’s son star in Hasbro’s latest action-figure ode to a galaxy far, far away.
"Epic," a 3D computer-generated animation from Blue Sky Studios, known for the “Ice Age” series, is fast-paced without being too intense for young moviegoers and manages to be romantic without being treacly or suggestive.
In the new translation of "Star Wars," Darth Vader is Luke's bizhe'e.
The heroic escapades of the Rebel Alliance and its guerrilla war against the mighty Empire again come to light in the latest Star Wars monthly comic-book series.
It appears the Force is still strong with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher.
Luke Skywalker battles a Rancor in a Lego set that makes a worthy addition to a young builder's collection.
Darth Vader is dead. The evil Emperor exploded after being thrown down a shaft. And Luke Skywalker and his allies destroyed both Death Stars, restoring balance to the Force. For The Walt Disney Co., the prospective new owner of the "Star Wars" franchise, what's left to tell?
There's no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire _ George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker.