- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Latest Luke Skywalker Items
Lord of the Sith Darth Maul, a Stormtrooper, the droid R2-D2 and Darth Vader’s son star in Hasbro’s latest action-figure ode to a galaxy far, far away.
"Epic," a 3D computer-generated animation from Blue Sky Studios, known for the “Ice Age” series, is fast-paced without being too intense for young moviegoers and manages to be romantic without being treacly or suggestive.
In the new translation of "Star Wars," Darth Vader is Luke's bizhe'e.
The heroic escapades of the Rebel Alliance and its guerrilla war against the mighty Empire again come to light in the latest Star Wars monthly comic-book series.
It appears the Force is still strong with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher.
Luke Skywalker battles a Rancor in a Lego set that makes a worthy addition to a young builder's collection.
Darth Vader is dead. The evil Emperor exploded after being thrown down a shaft. And Luke Skywalker and his allies destroyed both Death Stars, restoring balance to the Force. For The Walt Disney Co., the prospective new owner of the "Star Wars" franchise, what's left to tell?
There's no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire _ George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker.
There's no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire — George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker.