- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Luke Walton
The Los Angeles Lakers acquired point guard Ramon Sessions from Cleveland on Thursday in a four-player trade sending Luke Walton and Jason Kapono to the Cavaliers.
Luke Walton will check out another possible career while locked out of his current one.
NBA players who just finished a season capped by the highest rated championship series in more than a decade are concerned about how their labor dispute and a potential work stoppage before next season will affect their surging fan base.
"I hadn't seen him as much lately, but he and my dad still talked all the time," Luke Walton said.
Forward Luke Walton said he "cleared the air" with Jackson after spending most of the season rotting on the bench, unable to crack Jackson's second-team rotation.