- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Luther Maddy
Virginia Tech has relied on its deep and talented defensive front to turn opposing offensive lines from dams to spillways. It has been the vanguard for a defense that ranks second nationally in total yards allowed (190.7 per game), tackles for loss (29), passing yards allowed (106.3 per game) and interceptions (seven).
Virginia Tech believes its defensive linemen can be giants. Or at least play like them.