- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Lydia Bauer
"My team knows that my sister plays for Navy," Lydia Bauer said. "We support Navy, and Navy supports us. When we saw Navy up on the screen [during the selection show], my whole team started clapping."
"[Our dad] had a very unique approach to coaching us and just getting us motivated before games," she said. "It was never a lot of X's and O's talk, it was more about going out there and having fun."