- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Lydia Ko Items
Lydia Ko, who earned an exemption to join the LPGA Tour in October as a 16-year-old, has signed with management company IMG.
Zach Johnson put together the storybook finish at Sherwood on Sunday that for the longest time belonged to Tiger Woods.
A winner of three straight majors, Inbee Park returns to the spotlight at the season-ending LPGA Titleholders.
Lydia Ko didn't need to wait for the prize money to be distributed to realize why this week is so different on the LPGA Tour.
The LPGA Tour waived its age requirement Monday for Lydia Ko, clearing the way for the 16-year-old from New Zealand to join the tour in 2014.
Amateur golfer Lydia Ko is turning pro at the age of 16 after previously foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.
Top-ranked amateur Lydia Ko has announced her decision to turn professional at the age of 16 after foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money.
Amateur sensation Lydia Ko is turning pro and has asked the LPGA Tour to waive its age limit.
New Zealand golfer Lydia Ko has received the McCormack Medal as the world's leading women amateur for a third straight year.