- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lynching Of Laura And Lawrence Nelson
California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom is getting a new platform for sharing his made-in-San Francisco values _ a cable television talk show.
California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom is getting a new platform for sharing his made-in-San Francisco values _ a national cable television talk show.
That would reduce the time he needs to prepare for interviews, Nelson said.
"We do know the show will have a very West Coast, California-focus," she said. "It's not an onerous task."