- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Lynn Leibovitz Items
A D.C. superior judge on Tuesday acquitted three romantically linked men who were accused of misleading police in the investigation of a stabbing at their home in 2006.
A D.C. Superior Court judge yesterday ruled against a grandmother hoping to bring Mayor Adrian M. Fenty's school takeover before voters — a decision that likely ends any challenge to the mayor's proposal and allows him to assume official control of the public school system next week.