- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Topic - Lynn Shelton
Director Lynn Shelton has a great idea for how to market her new film, "Laggies": put video of Keira Knightley dancing as a sign-spinner on YouTube.
An almost hypnotic sense of naturalism draws you into "Your Sister's Sister," an intimate comic-drama about three people who find their lives intertwined in sudden and unexpected ways.
She said she called the best possible people for the role, and when they all said yes, it was "freaking awesome."
"It makes me happy every time I see it," Shelton said, adding that she's sure video of Knightley's routine would "go viral" online.