- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lynn University
Lynn University (LU) is a private, non-profit university in Boca Raton, Florida, founded in 1962. - Source: Wikipedia
The third debate between President Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney featured the most intimate setting for a presidential face-off in recent years.
When Lynn University began the application process to host a presidential debate, school President Kevin Ross was hopeful, but realistic.