- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Lynn Woolsey
Former Rep. Lynn Woolsey, California Democrat, is one of a handful of ex-lawmakers meeting at the National Press Club in Washington for a five-day mock hearing on extraterrestrials living in the United States — and their impact.
But they'll also need to see a "robust" government subsidy to help some Americans pay for insurance, said Rep. Lynn Woolsey, California Democrat.
Lynn Woolsey, another former lawmaker, said the idea was "to ask the questions the public wants to hear."