- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Lynn
A Boston man has been sentenced to 18 months in jail and ordered deported to Peru after pleading guilty to driving drunk and causing a fatal accident in Lynn.
A 15-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge in a fatal shooting during a botched robbery in Lynn.
Prosecutors have dropped a murder charge against a Lynn man who had been accused of a fatal stabbing at an abandoned home.
Dread of the unknown hung in the air as Lynn France typed two words into the search box on Facebook: the name of the woman with whom she believed her husband was having an affair. Click. And there it was: wedding photos.
Dread of the unknown hung in the air as Lynn France typed two words into the search box on Facebook: the name of the woman with whom she believed her husband was having an affair.
But the lure of spending time with her husband, Lynn, and the rest of their family won out as she pondered a run for the job herself, she said.
"Even if they announce, they need to stay committed to helping the legislative candidates and Alison Lundergan Grimes," she said.