- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Lynne Waters
University of Hawaii head football coach Greg McMackin says he won't discuss point-shaving allegations.
University of Hawaii coach Greg McMackin told reporters after Wednesday's practice that he's been asked not to comment on allegations that some players have been involved in point-shaving.
When asked whether the university or NCAA would investigate regardless of the police's decision, university spokeswoman Lynne Waters said she couldn't immediately comment.
Earlier, Waters declined to say whether the anonymous letter was referring to current members of the football team or incidents alleged to have happened in previous years.