- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - M. Russell Ballard
"I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the Gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration," Mr. Ballard said, adding, "you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true."
"They face rejection and sometimes verbal abuse. But they soldier on," said M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, a church governing group. "They serve, they help others and they go the extra mile to lift and bless people in all walks of life and in all human conditions."