- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - M. Russell Ballard
"I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the Gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration," Mr. Ballard said, adding, "you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true."
"They face rejection and sometimes verbal abuse. But they soldier on," said M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, a church governing group. "They serve, they help others and they go the extra mile to lift and bless people in all walks of life and in all human conditions."