- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mac Mcgarry
Metro worker avoids prosecution despite stockpiling agency property; Lululemon jury swiftly convicts Norwood; McGarry retires from 'It's Academic'; D.C. lawmakers come clean on secret Tampa trip; Terps athletic program losing millions; USGS: 600 aftershocks from August quake; Gansler talks gay marriage at Salisbury University; Quake damaged Robert E. Lee home.
The announcement Wednesday that Mac McGarry is retiring from "It's Academic" ends his reign as the host of the longest-running TV quiz show in history.
Mr. McGarry said he will remain a member of the TV show family.
"Maybe I'll write a question or two," he said.