- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Macalester College
campus in a historic residential neighborhood and includes seven academic buildings, ten residences, a library and a technology center. Notable alumni include Kofi Annan, Walter Mondale, DeWitt Wallace, Alexander Wendt, Ari Emanuel, Peter Berg, Tim O'Brien, Bob Mould, and Charles Baxter. Macalester enrolls approximately 2,000 undergraduate students. The school is known for its large international enrollment and has one of the highest percentages of foreign students in the United States. Macalester is one of the Hidden Ivies and considered one of the most prestigious liberal arts colleges in the nation. The 2010 U.S. News and World Report ranked Macalester 26th in the nation among National Liberal Arts Colleges. - Source: Wikipedia
Temporary faculty members at Macalester College took the first step to form a union Thursday as campus organizers filed a petition for a union election with the National Labor Relations Board.
The late Joan Mondale will have her name on a newly completed arts building on the Macalester College campus in St. Paul.