- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Macdill Air Force Base
Latest Macdill Air Force Base Items
The Justice Department has asked for 30 more days to respond to a breach of privacy lawsuit brought against the government by Florida socialite Jill Kelley, whose complaints about harassing emails last year led to the exposure of former CIA Director David H. Petraeus' extramarital affair with his biographer.
Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf with the no-nonsense nickname "Stormin' Norman" will be buried at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, next to his father, following a Thursday memorial service.
The woman whose adultery with CIA Director David H. Petraeus forced his resignation will not face any charges in the cyberstalking case that led to the disclosure of the affair, federal authorities said Tuesday.
Their close ties to the military community giving them unusual access to top generals, Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley even visited the White House on separate and apparently unrelated occasions before a sex scandal brought down former CIA Director David Petraeus.
MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., is scrubbing its list of 800 civilian "friends" to head off any future embarrassments in the wake of former CIA Director David H. Petraeus' sex scandal.
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.
TAMPA, Fla--This is the hometown of U.S. Special Operations Command, at nearby MacDill Air Force Base. This headquarters dispatches our military's special operators -- Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines -- on missions in the most difficult and dangerous places on earth.
Police arrested a mother after she reportedly told officers she didn't want her children any longer.