- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Mack Brown Items
All the eyes are still on Texas in the slimmed-down Big 12 Conference, though for some different reasons this time.
Texas coach Mack Brown is keeping his rebuilding project private _ for now.
Duane Akina, the former Texas defensive backs coach who took a similar job at Arizona a few weeks ago, is returning to the Longhorns.
After a dismal 2010 season when Texas went 5-7 and missed a bowl game for the first time in 13 years, coach Mack Brown had to do a lot of soul searching _ of himself and the entire program.
After a decade at Boise State, new Texas offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin promises one thing. He won't try to change the color of the field.
Gene Chizik won five games in two seasons at Iowa State before becoming Auburn's head coach in 2009.
Seeking to add some punch to an offense that faltered badly last season, Texas coach Mack Brown hired Boise State offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin on Friday to handle the play-calling for the Longhorns.
Texas has hired Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis to coach the Longhorns' defensive tackles.
There's a quiet place in Georgia where Nick Saban can collect his thoughts when the pressures of coaching Alabama football start to add up.