- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mackenzy Bernadeau
The Dallas Cowboys have released center Phil Costa and reworked guard Mackenzy Bernadeau's contract to get under the salary cap.
Former New York Jets offensive lineman Brandon Moore backed out of a deal with the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday and plans to retire.
Tony Romo drew plenty of laughs when he joked on the first day of training camp that his offensive line looked good "running up and down the sideline."
The Carolina Panthers are making more changes in hopes of sparking the NFL's worst offense.
"They came up to me and told me I was playing pretty well, but not up to the best of my ability," said Bernadeau, who won the job in the preseason after Keydrick Vincent wasn't re-signed. "Little things are holding me back, nothing crazy. Right now we just need a win and we need to make some changes and that is one of them."
"I have to work on everything in my game, specifically my run-blocking," said Bernadeau, a seventh-round pick in 2008. "That's something we as a whole have to work on, but me personally I think that's something big-time I have to work on."