- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Madagascar Items
An expert on the lemurs of the Madagascar rainforest who is credited with helping protect the species was named the winner of the 2014 Indianapolis Prize for animal conservation on Tuesday.
“Island of Lemurs: Madagascar” is a short documentary on a primate native to the massive island off the eastern coast of Africa. It’s a fun look at a charming animal, and a rare film that makes good use of contemporary 3D technology.
Naked? Yes. Afraid? Not so much.
It's not a most wonderful time of the year for all Americans, as 1.3 million face a loss of unemployment benefits if Congress doesn't act by Dec. 28.
Twenty people in Madagascar have died from the bubonic plague in the last week, giving way to fears of a possible outbreak, officials said.
Twenty-five species of monkeys, langurs, lemurs and gorillas are on the brink of extinction and need global action to protect them from increasing deforestation and illegal trafficking, researchers said Monday.
My all-American sonic-bombast weapon of choice for 50 years has been those world-class pieces of musical art, the mighty Gibson guitar. I own a stunning arsenal of them. It wouldn't surprise me if some Fedzillastooge from Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.'s Department of Gunrunning Injustice will try to tell us American guitarslayers that we can only buy one fully automatic Gibson guitar a month.
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. said Tuesday that its second-quarter net income fell 63 percent, to a level below analysts' expectations. The company blamed the delayed release of "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted" in several overseas markets as well as higher distribution costs for some of the miss.
With Batman lurking, the prehistoric critters of "Ice Age: Continental Drift" ran off with the box office, earning $46 million in their opening weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday.