- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Madagascar Items
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., the maker of "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda," is teaming up with Wal-Mart Stores Inc. to help people convert their old DVDs into an online movie library.
Shares of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. fell steeply in after-hours trading Tuesday after the movie studio reported fourth-quarter earnings that were below expectations and warned that costs would increase significantly on its two films set for release this year.
A Russian spacecraft designed to burnish the nation's faded space glory in a mission to one of Mars' moons has turned into one of the heaviest, most toxic pieces of space junk ever.
A Russian space probe designed to burnish the nation's faded space glory in a mission to one of Mars' moons has turned into one of the heaviest, most toxic pieces of space junk ever.
Tom Cruise's new mission remains impossible to beat at the box office.
Growling chain saws, rumbling forklifts and the constant scrape of chisels are not a traditional holiday soundtrack, except at National Harbor, where skilled carvers are once again turning roughly 2 million pounds of ice into a winter wonderland.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports (http://bit.ly/poYe5f ) that Six Flags Over Georgia plans to hold a cockroach-eating contest Saturday. Participants who eat Madagascar hissing cockroaches will receive free 2012 season passes to the amusement park.
Musicians in Madagascar are holding a concert Friday to promote a message against illegal logging one week ahead of an entirely different tea party-supported concert to be held in Nashville, Tennessee to support a company that had Madagascar wood seized from it.
Netflix has signed a deal with DreamWorks to stream its movies and TV specials beginning in 2013.