- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Madam C.J. Walker
Countries and regions of the world are defined by the political ideologies they espouse. As different as these ideologies are, they all reside on the same spectrum, a circular spectrum like a clock; if you go far enough to the right or the left you will eventually end up in the same place.