- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Madhukar
He noted that the Supplementary Demand for Grant, which enables government payments for various services during the current financial year, passed without any discussion because attention was focused on opposition protests.
"The immediate monetary loss from such nonfunctioning is miniscule compared to the loss that can run into billions and even impact on the country's GDP because of wrong policies and budgets passed," Mr. Madhukar said.