- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
Madison Square Garden
Latest Madison Square Garden Items
Carmelo Anthony kept losing the ball all night long, and now the New York Knicks have lost their hold on eighth place in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Maryland will be one of four school competing in the 2014 Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden. Details here.
Larry Brown already is the only head coach to win both an NCAA and NBA championship. Now he has a chance to add the NIT to his extensive resume - in his old backyard, no less.
For the first time in 17 games, Bradley Beal made more than 50% of his shots and hopes to do it for the second game in a row vs. the Celtics on Wednesday.
Chick Hernandez reports from New York at Madison Square Garden where tomorrow night UVA takes on Michigan State.
Art Hyland played for Princeton that day in 1961 when the first round of the NCAA tournament was held at Madison Square Garden. Nobody knew those three games would be the last in the NCAA tournament at the "Mecca" of college basketball until this weekend.
Art Hyland was holding the program with the reverence it deserved.
Nic Moore made a 3-pointer with 6.5 seconds left to lift SMU past California 67-65 on Wednesday night and into the NIT semifinals.
The Cavaliers couldn't worry much about the Spartans while they were taking care of their own business in Raleigh. But now, just two wins from the program's first Final 4 since 1984, Virginia can't think about anything else.