- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Madison Square Garden
Latest Madison Square Garden Items
Connecticut, South Florida and Cincinnati will get almost all of a $110 million pot in a deal that will allow seven departing basketball schools to keep the name Big East and start playing in their own conference next season.
Rafael Nadal wasn't too worried about playing on a hard court Monday night.
The 11-time Grand Slam champion feels encouraged about his comeback from injury after the past week, when he finally felt he could move freely. He dominated fellow Spaniard David Ferrer, the world's fourth-ranked player, to win the Mexican Open on Saturday.
The flashbulbs will surely go off as fans watch how Serena Williams moves around on that sore back and ankle at Madison Square Garden on Monday night.
The major college football members will meet in Atlanta on Friday to discuss the departure of the seven basketball schools that are planning to leave the conference and create a new league.
The defensive zone needs work. The offense struggles to come up with timely goals. Discipline remains an issue. Just about everything except goaltending showed through as something the Caps can work on in the coming days as they languish at the bottom of the NHL standings.
Green, who appeared to suffer the injury late in Thursday night's victory at the Tampa Bay Lightning, skated just 15 minutes Saturday and was not on the ice for Sunday's morning skate at Madison Square Garden. Asked about a time frame for Green, coach Adam Oates said he didn't know but was hopeful the No. 1 defenseman would miss just the Rangers game.
While an assistant coach with the New Jersey Devils, Adam Oates watched the Washington Capitals' playoff series against the New York Rangers with a careful eye. The Devils were set to face the winner, so Oates got the chance to watch goaltender Braden Holtby's standout performance.
No new details on Sacramento against Seattle, though the next All-Star decision might be New York versus New York.