- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Madison Teachers Inc.
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke's vote to negotiate new union contracts for Madison school district teachers is elevating the issue of union rights as she challenges Republican Gov. Scott Walker for re-election.
In a story April 2 about unions that have endorsed Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the Wisconsin State Employees Union had yet to endorse anyone in the race. The union has endorsed Burke.