- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Madonna Items
Lady Gaga celebrated her 28th birthday with an energetic but short concert at the Roseland Ballroom in her first of seven concerts at the closing venue.
L'Wren Scott, who left her small-town Utah home as a teenager to become a model in Paris, then a top Hollywood stylist and finally a high-end fashion designer best known as the longtime girlfriend of Mick Jagger, has died in what was being investigated as an apparent suicide.
City and civic leaders want to let visitors know that Bay City is crazy for Madonna.
The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.
Instead of singing, Madonna and Pussy Riot spoke with passion about human rights issues at a concert for Amnesty International.
Miley Cyrus wants you to concentrate on her voice - not her twerking - when she launches her tour next month.
A significant majority of people in Pennsylvania support the boom in Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling, according to a new poll released Thursday, but many also have concerns about its environmental impacts.
Miley Cyrus mashes it up with Madonna, twerks with her tongue out and drops a bunch of F-bombs on her upcoming MTV special, and she's in fine voice while doing it.
Madonna's not done with her recent string of public appearances - she also has signed on to introduce members of Pussy Riot at Amnesty International's human rights concert in New York.