- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Latest Madonna Items
He tried to kiss Will Smith in Moscow, attempted to steal Adele's spotlight at the Grammys, dove under America Ferrera's dress at Cannes and now, police say, accosted Brad Pitt on the red carpet of a Hollywood premiere.
Since 2011, former television journalist Vitalii Sediuk has gained a reputation for outlandish stunts involving celebrities that have gotten him mocked, slapped, arrested (twice) and fired from the Ukranian television station 1+1.
The Cannes Film Festival is only half through, but it's already been a banner festival for Sony Pictures Classics.
Tom Wolf had been heavily favored in polls for almost two months to win the four-way Democratic gubernatorial primary election before an opponent pulled the trigger on a TV attack ad against him.
Lady Gaga celebrated her 28th birthday with an energetic but short concert at the Roseland Ballroom in her first of seven concerts at the closing venue.
L'Wren Scott, who left her small-town Utah home as a teenager to become a model in Paris, then a top Hollywood stylist and finally a high-end fashion designer best known as the longtime girlfriend of Mick Jagger, has died in what was being investigated as an apparent suicide.
City and civic leaders want to let visitors know that Bay City is crazy for Madonna.
The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.
Instead of singing, Madonna and Pussy Riot spoke with passion about human rights issues at a concert for Amnesty International.