- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Madonna Items
Grammy-winner Bruno Mars will sing at halftime of the Super Bowl in February, a person familiar with the NFL's entertainment plans told The Associated Press on Saturday.
Miley Cyrus, who became famous as the wholesome TV character "Hannah Montana," is growing up. So what's the fuss?
Move over, Madonna. Look out, Lady Gaga. Miley Cyrus has arrived, and the 20-year-old underwear-wearing, strip-act-strutting musical maven has brought shock performance to a new level.
On the day Alex Rodriguez was the No. 1 pick in the baseball draft two decades ago, his high school coach predicted a flashy future.
A source close to singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder has released a list of some the biggest names in the music industry joining in the boycott against Florida's "stand your ground" laws.
An energized, ebullient Paul McCartney — bounding from guitar to piano and back, clearly enjoying himself — showed a packed house at Nationals Park that his longtime rival Mick Jagger isn't the only graying 1960s icon with a time machine.
Pop icon Madonna isn't known for her conservative ideology, but when it comes to guns, she has taken a decided right turn.
Don't count on Alex Rodriguez giving up his Yankees pinstripes any time soon.
A French painting owned by Madonna has sold at a New York City auction for more than $7 million.