- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Madonna Items
Maine's American Indian tribes that have long seen gambling as the remedy for high unemployment and sluggish economic growth in their communities are a step closer to being able to operate casinos after winning initial approval in the Democratic-controlled House on Thursday.
Iranian pop star Googoosh has released a video that addresses homosexual love - a major gesture by one of the country's top cultural figures in exile - causing a stir in the Islamic republic, where the topic is taboo and being convicted of homosexuality can carry the death penalty.
City and civic leaders want to let visitors know that Bay City is crazy for Madonna.
In a first-floor gallery at the St. Louis Art Museum hangs a life-size portrait of three bathing women and a small red turtle. The painting, by Henri Matisse, changed the course of art, and is considered one of the most influential 20th-century paintings in the United States.
At the 11th hour, two men with better-than-average name recognition jumped into the already jam-packed pools of candidates for the Democratic nominations for Pennsylvania governor and lieutenant governor.
Some marvel at their brazen nerve. Others condemn the young women as anarchic and enemies of the state.
The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.
Ray Davies and Donovan are among the 2014 class of the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
This year's campaigns for Pennsylvania's 18 seats in the U.S. House may be largely overshadowed by the high-voltage gubernatorial race, but the congressional contests are clearly heating up.