- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Magic Johnson Items
Bill Self remembers having arguments with his kids over who was better, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, and the Kansas coach always went with the pride of French Lick.
Bill Self remembers having arguments with his own kids over who was better, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, and the Kansas coach always went with the pride of French Lick.
Even before Darren Howard entered the NFL, the defensive end had dreams of being in the music business. He was a DJ in high school and by the time he was in college, he had created a "rag-tag" recording studio in the basement of his home.
Kobe Bryant got the scoring record, Kevin Durant the MVP, and the West got the win _ barely.
The Kevin and Kobe show won it for the West at the NBA All-Star game, holding off LeBron James at the end.
Orlando waited 20 years to host All-Star weekend again, and Dwight Howard wants nothing to spoil the party.
Comcast will launch four minority-owned networks on its cable-TV systems in the next two years, including channels spearheaded by music mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs and NBA great Magic Johnson, the Associated Press reports.
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping wrapped up his four-day U.S. visit in Southern California style _ in a box seat at the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Phoenix Suns on Friday night.
The NBA's best player visits Verizon Center on Friday night, but don't take my word for it. That's the opinion of none other than Larry Bird.