- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Magnolia Lane Items
Three strong drives into the early morning mist from three golf legends signaled the beginning of the 77th Masters Tournament on Thursday.
Jack Nicklaus loves absolutely everything about this place.
Thaworn Wiratchant is happy by nature, and on this day his smile was as wide as the fairways at Augusta National.
Guan Tianlang is in good company this week at Augusta National.
When he left the most recent major venue, Rory McIlroy was on top of the world, with his second major championship blowout win in two years and the No. 1 ranking firmly in his grip.
In the Feb. 26 Golf Notes fixture, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Americans have won the last 11 official PGA Tour events. They have won 10 in a row since Jonas Blixt of Sweden took the Frys.com Open title last October.
Russell Henley said he couldn't feel his arms or legs on the back nine of the Sony Open. He was trying to win his first PGA Tour event, and Georgia was on his mind.