- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Magnolia Lane Items
Three strong drives into the early morning mist from three golf legends signaled the beginning of the 77th Masters Tournament on Thursday.
Jack Nicklaus loves absolutely everything about this place.
Thaworn Wiratchant is happy by nature, and on this day his smile was as wide as the fairways at Augusta National.
Guan Tianlang is in good company this week at Augusta National.
When he left the most recent major venue, Rory McIlroy was on top of the world, with his second major championship blowout win in two years and the No. 1 ranking firmly in his grip.
In the Feb. 26 Golf Notes fixture, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Americans have won the last 11 official PGA Tour events. They have won 10 in a row since Jonas Blixt of Sweden took the Frys.com Open title last October.
Russell Henley said he couldn't feel his arms or legs on the back nine of the Sony Open. He was trying to win his first PGA Tour event, and Georgia was on his mind.